AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

I'm intrigued to see what Otis' next move is. We have the full MLE now, aren't in complete cap hell anymore.....

My gut feeling is J-Rich is back, Otis signs a bought out Nate Robinson to battle Duhon for backup PG and we sign a center. I'm hoping for a bigger trade, but we don't have many assets...

I don't care if we sign Wilt Chamberlain and wheel him out in a coffin: if he's on Dwight's list, and keeps Dwight in town, SIGN HIM.

The Stilt's coffin is probably still good for 4 blocks a game. Meanwhile, the only comparison between Stilt and El Busto is that the number of splinters in El Busto's backside from riding the pine could probably make a decent sized coffin.

Oy....

smile_panicworker.gifWho would have thought this would be the most stressed out Ive been in YEARS! And all Im doing is sitting on the couch watching ESPN, reading the forumn and searching for more and more news about our team... I can't take it anymore, I am completely dillusional. (But happy that we amnestied Gil) And I don't think were done either!!!!!smile_gortatmad.png