AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Big Baby was probably my most hated non star in the NBA, now he's coming to Orlando. But he seems like the kind of player you'd love if he was on your team and hate on another.

So with Gil gone, we now have a need at backup PG. No way we can let Duhon handle those duties again. We still need a backup center (unless they plan on Davis eating into this minutes like Bass did) and a two-guard.

Are we officially under the cap and eligible to bid on amnestied players?

Just to be certain, 0% chance of any Iggy occurances? Also, Like someone else already said, I thought Battie was on his way to Philly...???

Nothing's 0%, just those particular rumors weren't true. Doesn't mean Otis isn't working the phones to make it happen. It's really a question if we have 1) enough pieces to pry him loose, 2) WANT to pry him loose and potentially blow our chances at CP3/Williams.

I will truly be upset if we bring back El Busto.

Even if someone told me the move was made to appease Dwight, I'd still be upset.

I'd likely tell Dwight "what's wrong with you?!" the next time I saw him.

I will truly be upset if we bring back El Busto.

Even if someone told me the move was made to appease Dwight, I'd still be upset.

I'd likely tell Dwight "what's wrong with you?!" the next time I saw him.

It is what it is.

• Upvote 2

I don't care if we sign Wilt Chamberlain and wheel him out in a coffin: if he's on Dwight's list, and keeps Dwight in town, SIGN HIM.

• Upvote 1