AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Man, oh man, what a Friday it is going to be. I'm hoping we have Ellis, Andre, or Smith tomorrow...if we get at least one of them...then I could believe we had a strong chance of getting Dwight to stay. Realistically...I can see us getting Ellis and have no clue as to why a trigger has not been pulled or a negotiation has been made between GSW and the Magic yet. Maybe it is because they don't want to take each other's words for it and instead are waiting for the day of to make the trade happen. It would explain the lack of Magic trade rumors that are helpful...we maybe be a team with some bad contracts, but I assure you guys that we still have some pieces that could be useful for other teams. Plus with a S&T we could get Ellis...or if push comes to shove, I hear they are looking for a decent back up PF in GSW...maybe Bass and a combination of another player would be relatively good for them. All I know is that the Warriors don't want Ellis and if Dwight wants Ellis, then the Magic should definitely want him.

Man, oh man, what a Friday it is going to be. I'm hoping we have Ellis, Andre, or Smith tomorrow...if we get at least one of them...then I could believe we had a strong chance of getting Dwight to stay. Realistically...I can see us getting Ellis and have no clue as to why a trigger has not been pulled or a negotiation has been made between GSW and the Magic yet. Maybe it is because they don't want to take each other's words for it and instead are waiting for the day of to make the trade happen. It would explain the lack of Magic trade rumors that are helpful...we maybe be a team with some bad contracts, but I assure you guys that we still have some pieces that could be useful for other teams. Plus with a S&T we could get Ellis...or if push comes to shove, I hear they are looking for a decent back up PF in GSW...maybe Bass and a combination of another player would be relatively good for them. All I know is that the Warriors don't want Ellis and if Dwight wants Ellis, then the Magic should definitely want him.

Well, it is interesting that Dwight mentioned names that are remotely possible. It's like Otis spoke to him and he is validating Otis's possible targets? Does anyone know for instance if Dwight is even good friends with Ellis?

Well, it is interesting that Dwight mentioned names that are remotely possible. It's like Otis spoke to him and he is validating Otis's possible targets? Does anyone know for instance if Dwight is even good friends with Ellis?

They actually have a tandem bike that they ride through Downtown Orlando every other Thursday.

They actually have a tandem bike that they ride through Downtown Orlando every other Thursday.

Wow, that's good to know. We got this! How about Iggy? Do they share tea time on Saturdays?