AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Baumann:

Oh how unlikely that is to come to fruition...

BUT...

:panicworker:

Agree, good to hear we are at least attempting to pull something off instead of caving and just trading away Dwight.

You kind of just assume that Otis is doing his job and making attempts, but it still is nice to at least hear it once in a while.

I'm getting seriously depressed over all of this.. Something bad is coming up. Something that will put us in a downward spiral for a long, long time.

If Dwight is really leaving, I'm leaving too. I just can't watch another big name player leave us.. I've had enough of it.

God, so this.

The only team out there that has pieces I think would actually make us better (if we lost Dwight) would be OKC, and I don't think they'd trade anyone since they have a solid team already.

LA? Really? What the hell does LA have that we'd want? Bynum? REALLY? Would we also have to hire the guy to push his wheelchair around?!

GAH!!!!!

SIGN DWIGHT.

God, so this.

The only team out there that has pieces I think would actually make us better (if we lost Dwight) would be OKC, and I don't think they'd trade anyone since they have a solid team already.

LA? Really? What the hell does LA have that we'd want? Bynum? REALLY? Would we also have to hire the guy to push his wheelchair around?!

GAH!!!!!

SIGN DWIGHT.

what's funny is how they'll spend so many minutes saying why Bynum isn't worth holding on to...and then they suggest Orlando should trade for him because of "potential." As if we haven't spent the last several years watching him miss game after game with significant knee injuries.

DavidBaumann33 David Baumann

Source in Magic front office confirms the Magic are attempting to acquire @DeronWilliams from the New Jersey Nets to help @DwightHoward .

CELEBRATE

Game on!! :headbang:

Love to see Deron here...guy has shown he can be clutch down the stretch which is exactly what Dwight needs as a running mate.

That being said I don't believe the Nets traded away their best assets to simply to get Jameer and few of our spare parts.

Love to see Deron here...guy has shown he can be clutch down the stretch which is exactly what Dwight needs as a running mate.

That being said I don't believe the Nets traded away their best assets to simply to get Jameer and few of our spare parts.

Agree, I doubt Nets trade him, they already took the risk no point in bailing now and plus Deron said he is 90% sure he wants to resign with them so who knows.

Our most realistic shot is Ellis or Josh Smith.

I think we should follow Captain Mullet's example and get drunk people to put up the "stay Dwight" billboards. It's all about consistency. All of us need to get plastered and stay plastered until Dwight makes a decision. Worst case scenario, he leaves and we are already drunk. I don't see a down side to this.