AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Gordon is a top 5 SG in the league and they get the Minny pick. Freakin ridiculous. That just made the asking price for Dwight sky rocket.

i want dwade, dirk, 2 first rounders, and throw in somebody like curry

What about something like this?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cq6z3mp

Ouur lineup turns into

Nelson/Duhon

J-rich/S-Jax

G-Wall/Q/S-Jax

Davis/gooden

D12/?/Orton

S-Jax would be a very good 6th man. Plus hes a guy that dwight wants, him and crash bring toughness/defense/rebounding. We know portland is willing to move crash as we saw with the dwight deal. Gives them a two guard to help score with losing roy & a solid yound player in ryan. Sac has always liked turk, and milwaukee gets some 3 point shooting, a replacement for sjax and even though I HATE drew goodens contract I figured using the exception to swallow his contract might be more incentive for them. I think its a pretty fair deal all around.. Maybe throw a pick at portland and a future pick at sac for taking turks contract.

Flame awayyyy lol

They got substantially worse. They just got enough prospects to justify it by potential. Don't say dumb things.

Plus they lost David West for nothing. They will be terrible this year, but they will be in a Cavs-like situation with potentially getting two top 5 draft picks.

Am I wrong to not necessarily be excited for Monta? I think I'd prefer to get Iggy and defense vs Monta and offense. I mean people say that they like offense to be stretched across the floor but, I'd like to see some wing defense. I'm not sure who we would have to send in an "in theory" situation for iggy so I'll just give examples for some players currently on. If we kept Jameer, RA, JJ while our team cycles through the starters on any given game wouldn't it be more pertinent to spread the defense? I mean I understand the difference of Davis is presumed but, still to be seen. Those three guys in particular are more offense oriented. So I just thought the implementation of Iggy would be more beneficial.

I'm with you: Iggy's > Monta for our game plan.

How can Stern walk away unscathed from saying no to a very fair trade to the Lakers and saying yes to a team that plays in the same building? Unbelievable.

How can Stern walk away unscathed from saying no to a very fair trade to the Lakers and saying yes to a team that plays in the same building? Unbelievable.

What happened?

N/M - now I see it. Well, at least the GREAT CP3 LOGJAM is over and done with.