AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Except NOH is not a championship team. They are about to be a rebuilding team. Therefore, our offer is trash.

Just saying, there are very few cases where you get a Super Star for Super Star Trade, what makes Kmart so great (he is soft), I do like Scola alot, but Odom doesn't seem like he even gives 100% a lot of the time. My point being we sometimes we underrate and overrate our players at times. Is it unlikely yes, impossible no!

The more I think about it, that trade with Chicago for a player like Noah could work. They could give us more young talent. Let's fill out our TEAM.

GM Otis Smith: ``I’m not close to anything. I’m still looking, but there’s nothing hard concrete. I don’t have a timetable.’

Can we give him a chance...?

I did, the last four years. He failed. I just don't feel at all confident that he can do something positive with this situation. He alienates everybody; agents, players, other GM's, the press. The guy has no tact and hasn't shown any imagination or foresight in any of his moves.

Per Denton: "He’s had a relationship with me for seven years and now we don’t have one? I think our relationship is fine.’’

Otis is acting just as childish as Dwight...Otis has GOT to be more professional than this.

is Dwight trolling us?

get Hedo back

get Big Baby

get S.Jax

run Nelson at the point and get Monta at the 2

oh yea, I'm out...peace.

Most likely, that was Dwight's plan all along. He knew he was going to get the hell out of here as soon as possible, just wanted to screw this franchise even more than it already has.

At least we no longer have to bear with his crappy turnovers and whining and technical foul bull****. Best case scenario we trade him to a crap low market team like Sacramento.

• Upvote 1

Since Otis clearly has a relationship with Golden State and there have been rumors surrounding Monta Ellis (as someone Dwight would approve of as well), do you think GS would take this deal?

ORL gets: Monta Ellis/Biedrins

GS gets: Anderson/JRich/Hedo

Obviously it has to be a sign-and-trade with Jason Richardson, but his roughly 6 million, plus Anderson's 2 mil. and Hedo's 11, add up to almost the same as Ellis and Biedrins. Golden State gets a quality wing to let Steph Curry grow at the point and a young asset who would fit great in their system. They take on Hedo's bad contract but we take on Biedrins' worse one. For us the benefit is obvious, a SG who can create his own shot and a backup big so Dwight doesn't have to play 48 minutes a game like last year.

Grabbing at straws...