AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

I feel like throwing up watching this video but I admit "If you only loved me because of the Jersey, you never loved me". True words..hard..to take..but true words.

Its' BS to me. If your wife leaves you for another man and you hate her for it, does that mean you never loved her? Dwight is trying to deflect the hate is going to be getting.

• Upvote 1

Remember like 2 years ago when the Magic and Blazers topped those ESPN "Future Power Rankings"?

Damn it. Surreal is definitely the right word for it, I can't believe we're actually here. Disheartening stuff.

I feel like throwing up watching this video but I admit "If you only loved me because of the Jersey, you never loved me". True words..hard..to take..but true words.

Disagree totally.

Be a man and play out the contract you agreed to. He is obligated to his contract and the team that owns it.

I would have cheered and been a fan of Dwight if he had done it like that.

Still wouldn't mind if Dwight stuck around for a bit, he seems to understand that just because you request a trade, doesn't mean you get traded, and I believe that he would still play hard night in and night out.

Of course, if (when) he leaves, I want us to get the best return for him, but a part of me hopes he goes to the Nets. Him and DWill together could be something great, and we need somebody to hopefully keep the Heat from going to the Finals every year (it's not going to be us).

@notGeorgeOlearyFake George Oleary

Sorry Dwight, Denver already has a QB RT @DavidBaumann33 Howard: "Wherever God wants me to be, I'll be there."

I just want this CP3 **** to go through so we can see what happens with our team, one way or another. (For the record I think Dwight will be here at Christmas)

I can't imagine the reception he would get.

Disagree totally.

Be a man and play out the contract you agreed to. He is obligated to his contract and the team that owns it.

I would have cheered and been a fan of Dwight if he had done it like that.

Yes he's obligated to his contract, and it would be better if this all could have stayed behind closed doors, but in the end, I'd much rather him say he doesn't want to stay and give us an opportunity to get something out of him, then to just have this belief that he was going to return, only to have him take his talents elsewhere like Lebron did.

Yes he's obligated to his contract, and it would be better if this all could have stayed behind closed doors, but in the end, I'd much rather him say he doesn't want to stay and give us an opportunity to get something out of him, then to just have this belief that he was going to return, only to have him take his talents elsewhere like Lebron did.

That could still be done with a sign and trade.