AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

J-Rich and JJ are making about the same. Competition for the starting SG job?

The return of J-Rich all but assures Hughes won't make the team, also means Wafer will hardly ever see the floor. Which is a good thing I guess.

guys do u think j rich & big baby re sign if they knew dwight was going??

or does that not come into it? i live in the uk so i dont know the ins & outs.

j rich @ 6mil is a very tradeable asset. proven playoff guy. apart from last season.

i dunno if it is just hope or maybe just me, i think something else is about to happen.

Really Otis?

We are trying to keep Dwight, and you go and get Big Baby, resign Richardson...were you sent by Riley? What's next, trading Howard for Mike Miller to bring him to his former team?

Don't be silly. Mike Miller never played for the Warriors. He wouldn't fit in here.

• Upvote 1

guys do u think j rich & big baby re sign if they knew dwight was going??

or does that not come into it? i live in the uk so i dont know the ins & outs.

j rich @ 6mil is a very tradeable asset. proven playoff guy. apart from last season.

i dunno if it is just hope or maybe just me, i think something else is about to happen.

I think they signed their deals because they need a paycheck. They don't care where they play because they are midlevel talent.

Steve Kerr?

You guys want the Magic to hire STEVE KERR?

Am I the only one on this board who can remember further back than last October?

No not at all!! If there were ever anyone else outside of Isaiah Thomas that could kill a team faster, it would be Kerr!!! Just ask anyone near Phx!!

Reasonable J-Rich contract, yes. Needed? Not really if we are blowing up the team.

It makes sense if we are going after Bynum and Odom, but still we are a 1st round playoff team.

Makes sense for a S&T, too. That deal isn't horrible, JRich just doesn't really do anything for this team - it's been a long time since he was the player he was in Phoenix. And even then, that was probably due to teams stacking the defense to deal with Stoudemire and Nash.