AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

that's right - Mavs potentially getting trade exception by S&T with Knicks for Chandler - likely big enough for Turkoglu

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz1g6uc7MXF

What can they give us for Dwight though? Their best young player is Roddy freakin' Beabouis. They would HAVE to get a 3rd team involved.

What can they give us for Dwight though? Their best young player is Roddy freakin' Beabouis. They would HAVE to get a 3rd team involved.

Terry expiring for 1. Guess it would kinda make sense why they'd sign VC. Idk what else.

They'd have to get the whole freaking NBA involved so we wouldn't get screwed.

Magic Sr. VP Pat Williams is denying that Dwight had permission, too. Me thinks Otis did something without his bosses' blessings

So Otis and a Magic PR person say yes, Alex Martins and Pat Williams say no.....

We're a mess. :svgsad:

As much as I want to throw up in my mouth saying this, if it came down to Bynum and Lopez......I'd rather have Bynum. :svgsad:

Sadly agree.

And I agree with Hibachi and have been saying it all day: the Big Baby trade makes zero sense. Awful personality to match his soft play with long term salary? The only reason you make the trade is to appease Dwight, and I can't fathom Otiz thinking that move would do it.

So Otis and a Magic PR person say yes, Alex Martins and Pat Williams say no.....

We're a mess. :svgsad:

I'm starting to have my doubts about this whole thing. Something's not right