AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

*****. THE. HORNETS.

They traded CP3 for Gasol and Odom??????? THE *****.

Now we have Dwight to LA rumors going full storm.

I hope the new CBA gets turned down. Bring back the lockout plz.

If the Lakers get both CP3 and Dwight... I'm done with the NBA.

This is like the trade for Gasol. Doesn't make any sense for the other team. I'm totally buying into the conspiracy theory. I'm done with the NBA should Dwight go to LA.

*****. THE. HORNETS.

They traded CP3 for Gasol and Odom??????? THE *****.

Now we have Dwight to LA rumors going full storm.

I hope the new CBA gets turned down. Bring back the lockout plz.

Owners already Voted the lockout is over

This is like the trade for Gasol. Doesn't make any sense for the other team. I'm totally buying into the conspiracy theory. I'm done with the NBA should Dwight go to LA.

The question going forward is.....if the NBA owns the NOH, did Stern give directions to the Hornet front office? :panicworker: Just a thought!!!

AlexKennedyNBA It sounds like the Lakers had agreed to send Bynum and Odom to New Orleans but reneged.

Then, Hornets agreed to take Gasol and Odom instead.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FIXED. So they accepted bynum & odom n & then said no lets change bynum for gasol!!

that is 1 iffy f********g trade!! rigged!! cmon man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein

Sources tell ESPN that Houston Rockets remain part of Chris Paul talks and are in advanced discussions to receive Pau Gasol from Hornets

So Nola wanted Odom? WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST TRADE HIM TO HOUSTON? Rigged as ****.

I am So Mad right now

Where was otis We have better assets then Lamar and Bynum Otis you just ruined my day

We do? I would love to know what they are.

I don't completely understand why so many of you are this upset by this. I don't want the Lakers to acquire another superstar either but the truth is that we weren't getting Paul regardless. Thinking otherwise was simply a pipedream. At least this way we won't have to listen to "Dwight to LA" rumors for the remainder of the year. Even ESPN analysts aren't stupid enough to think that a Bynum for Howard swap is fair. And, in another year when Kobe's legs fall off the Lakers still won't be contending. Hell, I don't like his chances of making it through this year's insane schedule.