AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

"stevekylerNBA: RT @SpearsNBAYahoo: Shane Battier expected to announce decision to sign with Miami Heat today, source tells @YahooSports."

--http://twitter.com/stevekylerNBA/status/144786342700785664

guys could somebody photoshop:

monta ellis

josh smith

andre iguodala

deron williams

would love to see what these guys look like in a magic uni!

Ellis would look sick!!

"stevekylerNBA: RT @SpearsNBAYahoo: Shane Battier expected to announce decision to sign with Miami Heat today, source tells @YahooSports."

--http://twitter.com/stevekylerNBA/status/144786342700785664

IT's official on Twitter - Shane's announced he's signing with Miami.

Eddy Curry is expected to follow suit.

Why do I even watch the NBA anymore?

Might as well hand them the title now.

Ha ha ha ha.... Curry hasn't played ball in years. His conditioning has always been awful from offseason to offseason. Which is why he gets hurt all the time.

Please sign him Miami, so I can laugh at you some more. You have 3 All Stars and 1 Ball. You add a center that needs the ball just to be effective, because he checks out of games when he doesn't feel appreciated (Ex: NY and CHI). It's like having 2 LBJ's now.....

Ha ha ha ha

(iPhone)

IT's official on Twitter - Shane's announced he's signing with Miami.

Eddy Curry is expected to follow suit.

Why do I even watch the NBA anymore?

see that coming a while ago. lets get monta ellis & josh smith/andre iguodala & call it a wrap!

Ha ha ha ha.... Curry hasn't played ball in years. His conditioning has always been awful from offseason to offseason. Which is why he gets hurt all the time.

Please sign him Miami, so I can laugh at you some more. You have 3 All Stars and 1 Ball. You add a center that needs the ball just to be effective, because he checks out of games when he doesn't feel appreciated (Ex: NY and CHI). It's like having 2 LBJ's now.....

Ha ha ha ha

(iPhone)

Yup. They've got their 2, 3, and 4. At 1 and 5 all they need is defense and three point shooting. lebron or wade also need to work on their catch and shoot skills or else its going to be 4 on 5 every trip on offense.

I'd say at this stage in his career he's similar to what Barnes was right? Not that much better, and I doubt he'll have a better season than the last. Upgrade over Turkoglu for sure though.

Battier is 3x the defender Barnes was, especially as a help defender.

Battier is 3x the defender Barnes was, especially as a help defender.

I agree, but I worry about battiers ability to play this whole season at a high level due to age