AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Dont get me wrong I like when Otis shows emotion and doesn't just sit there with a blank expression on his face but he needs to learn common sense. Common sense tells me that Dwight or his agent if not both will be watching this press conference. If it looked bad to us how do you think it looked to them?

Personally I think Otis looked very frustrated, tired, overwhelmed and defeated.

After watching this presser I can almost tell you exactly how Otis and Dwights meeting went. Dwight probably said I feel like were not making the right moves to put us in a spot to win a Championship and Otis got defensive and said Ive done everything right and everything in my power to give you what you needed. Ultimately Dwight probably gave him an ultimatum either get the right pieces or peace.

Dont get me wrong I like when Otis shows emotion and doesn't just sit there with a blank expression on his face but he needs to learn common sense. Common sense tells me that Dwight or his agent if not both will be watching this press conference. If it looked bad to us how do you think it looked to them?

Personally I think Otis looked very frustrated, tired, overwhelmed and defeated.

After watching this presser I can almost tell you exactly how Otis and Dwights meeting went. Dwight probably said I feel like were not making the right moves to put us in a spot to win a Championship and Otis got defensive and said Ive done everything right and everything in my power to give you what you needed. Ultimately Dwight probably gave him an ultimatum either get the right pieces or peace.

I'm going to guess intro to psych or psych 2.

I might agree save for the defeated part. I don't catch that from him, but this is your field of expertise, not mine. I picked up some frustration with the media if anything, which he has, along with Stan, in the past made mention to and even taken shots at.

I'm going to guess intro to psych or psych 2.

I might agree save for the defeated part. I don't catch that from him, but this is your field of expertise, not mine. I picked up some frustration with the media if anything, which he has, along with Stan, in the past made mention to and even taken shots at.

Defeated in the fact that he knows what Dwight is asking for he cant deliver.

Here's that Common Sense thing again that Otis lacks: Why would you blow your first opportunity at National Coverage and act like a frustrated whiny baby when you are trying to draw other players here. Didn't sound to optimistic to me

Baumann:

Local reporter who grilled Bob Vander Weide on D Howard phone call specifics was quoting @Deadspin, which posted a made-up transcript! #ouch

haha

2 observations about Don DeVos. 1) he looks a ton like his father, uncanny. 2) his accent sounds like he was raised in Colombia

What is that supposed to mean? :crabwalk:

Some info on the new CBA that players will begin voting on today.

KBergCBS Ken Berger

Negotiators have just about "closed the deal" on B-list issues as players prepare to begin electronic voting today, source tells @CBSSports.

KBergCBS Ken Berger

Players will be subject to offseason testing, but only for steroids, source says. Prior random tests were only from Oct. 1-June 30.

KBergCBS Ken Berger

Also, unlimited D-League assignments for three years. Veterans can go, but only with consent. League had wanted five-year program.

KBergCBS Ken Berger

All indications remain that draft eligibility age will stay the same until there is time for further discussion.