AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

:(

This is nothing new, they all have better trade packages than us.

The only way we are going to get either CP3 or Deron is if the following happen:

A. Dwight convinces one of them to come here.

B. That one of them is going to have to pull a "melo" and have their camp come out and say CP3 or Deron will NOT sign an extension with any team except for Orlando and that he will leave in the summer if you trade for him.

O_o, negative nancy? Really, that is what we are going to use. Anyway, carry on with the chatter after all this an off-season thread, and that guy clearly has no sense of what this board is dedicated to.

Sorry, I had no idea this forum was dedicated to being an @ss hat and trying to make others that apparently care a bit more than yourself about the particular subject feel dumb for caring and expressing their opinions on the matter.

Anyway, carry on douche.

Our only chance at getting CP3 was him forcing his way here. We don't have trade assets to get a deal done for a player of that caliber.

Our most realistic chance at upgrading the backcourt is Jamal Crawford. Seriously.

Our only chance at getting CP3 was him forcing his way here. We don't have trade assets to get a deal done for a player of that caliber.

Our most realistic chance at upgrading the backcourt is Jamal Crawford. Seriously.

In a way that is true because he can after all handle the ball, whether we are able to get him or not that's a different story.

We ain't getting anybody... we're going down fellas! Grab your lifevests and head for the lifeboats! IT'S GOING DOWN!

lifeboat-helicopter.jpg

Upgrade? More like downgrade. I'd rather have JJ starting than Jamal Crawford. The fact of the matter is the guy shoots 30 shots in a game, makes 35%, doesn't play defense, can't pass, and is on the downside of his career. JJ does everything you want outside outside of being able to create his own shot, and for a better price. Frankly, I'd rather stand pat than get a Jamal Crawford or Monte Ellis. I don't want Chuckers. I want guys who can be team players. Get me a Shane Battier.

Here are your ORLANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAGIC!!!!!!! :) :) :) -Paul Porter

Gilbert Arenas - Jamal Crawford - Hedo Turkoglu - Ryan Anderson - Daniel Orton

I don't like you anymore

• Upvote 1