Sign in to follow this  
AcuWill

What loss of Magic hit you harderst?

Of all the Magic players, moments and thoughts of what was lost, the biggest ache in my heart is for Penny, not Shaq, Tracy, Grant Hill or even Dwight potentially. I get the most regret when I think back to Penny.

I put this in another post. It starting me thinking about what hurts or causes the most regret in Magic fans as we are looking down the barrel of another epic loss with Dwight's potential departure. What is it for you guys?

The moment that hurts the most is the CLee missing the layup after being held by Kobe for that split second.

• Upvote 1

Its' always tough to look back at all the rings this franchise has missed out on. Shaq leaving, Duncan spurning us, the C-Lee layup, Nick's free throws, etc.

But that is life. There is a lot of heartbreak for about every fan in this league unless you cheer for the Lakers and Celtics.

• Upvote 1

'09 game 4.

I seriously believed we would have came back down 0-2 and won the series in 6 just like Miami in '06.

Turk hit that huge go-ahead 3 pointer and then everything just went downwards from there.