Sign in to follow this  
NittanyBuc

And Just When We Thought NBA Commentary Was Bad....

It got even worse....

Shaquille O’Neal will provide commentary for TNT’s NBA telecasts, sources close to Turner have confirmed to CNBC’s Darren Rovell.

The details of O’Neal’s assignment, arrangement and the number of games he will work are still unclear.

O’Neal has done occasional studio analysis work for TNT.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/214670/Report_Shaq_Joins_TNT_Broadcast_Team#ixzz1RldcY6Ue

I might start watching TNT on mute

Reggie Miller is good at least I think so.

And I also think, even though I'm pretty sure I'm runnin solo on this opinion, that Charles is a really good analyst too.

But Shaq? I don't know. I'll need to hear him before I cast any judgement, but just listening to his interviews, I'm a bit nervous.

The TNT broadcast is *****ing great, right down to Reggie Miller and his silly goofs.

It's pure entertainment, and they know that, and have embraced that. If ESPN did and played off the idiots on there instead of trying to make them sound legit, it would be 1000 times better.

Shaq & Chuck will be pure gold.

You're all crazy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The TNT broadcast is *****ing great, right down to Reggie Miller and his silly goofs.

It's pure entertainment, and they know that, and have embraced that. If ESPN did and played off the idiots on there instead of trying to make them sound legit, it would be 1000 times better.

Shaq & Chuck will be pure gold.

You're all crazy.

TNT is the best, but they're more entertainers than giving actual commentary. However, they aim to have that approach.

ESPN is JVG trying to be funny but fails epically.

TNT is the best, but they're more entertainers than giving actual commentary. However, they aim to have that approach.

ESPN is JVG trying to be funny but fails epically.

I JUST SAID THAT WTF IS YOUR POINT YOUNG MAN

I like it. Shaq is a funny bloke. His voice is rather low and sometimes like he has a muffler on his lips, but the man is funny.