Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part VI: Return of the Lockout

If you ever were to say this to someone in real life, you'd probably get your head smashed in. I'm not gonna sit here and act like some badass while threatening you over the Internet, but I'm pretty sure you don't have the balls to call someone an idiot in person.

Thinking back, I remember seeing the pictures you put in the "reveal yourself" thread, and you'd get the **** beat out of you by any decent sized guy.

This is high comedy.

There's no guarantee that it'll pass the league wide vote.

I mean, yes, it PROBABLY will, but it's not a guarantee.

Agree, it's not a given... Like their paychecks this year.

I will say that maybe reality has finally hit both sides. No one is showing them the NFL love, they are finding their league to be sub par on all levels. It's pretty much rock bottom for the NBA. They don't have much of a choice than to agree on what's best for the league.

There's no guarantee that it'll pass the league wide vote.

I mean, yes, it PROBABLY will, but it's not a guarantee.

HI I'M DOM AND I HAVE TO COOL EVERYBODYS JETS SO I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT :svgsad: EVEN BMP WOULD BE JUMPING FOR JOY RIGHT NOW

• Upvote 2

So when can we expected the freshly amnested Rashard Lewis back in a Magic uniform.

For a minimum salary I actually like the idea of him coming back and being a guy off the bench.

Definitely, Rashard is a must sign for the min. Guy has always been dead clutch in his career. He'd make a great 6th man scorer off the bench. And we'd reunite him with Turk to see how it goes.

Nelson/Duhon/Turk

Redick/ ???

Turk/Rashard

Bass/Anderson/Rashard

Howard/Anderson

• Upvote 1