Sign in to follow this  
BMP

Justin Harper

I know you can't tell a huge amount from highlight videos, but I like what this kid can do. It's not going to make Dwight stay, but it's a good start and a move in the right direction. Otis did good for once.

He looks promising, but Im hoping we get some veterens before the season starts. Maybe he replaces Ryan Anderson and we trade for J-Smoove still. Sorry its 3:20am I'm probably dreaming.

• Upvote 1

I'm not the most optimistic person on this board and I'm usually pretty damn critical of the moves the Magic make (Otis in particular), but I'm not gonna lie, I have a REALLY good feeling about this kid. I think it was a great pick and a steal that will show it's pretty face in the near future. He'll be a fan favorite very soon.

Now if there was some way we could just get Courtney back here and then pull off that trade for J-Smoove in my dreams, then somehow make that a reality!

Can you say stew? :shard:

Ok, this was a good move with basically nothing going no draft night. For me though, nothing is a success until Dwight resigns.

The fact that Dwight is not signed hangs over everything for me and all moves have an asterisks until that is resolved.

Ok, this was a good move with basically nothing going no draft night. For me though, nothing is a success until Dwight resigns.

The fact that Dwight is not signed hangs over everything for me and all moves have an asterisks until that is resolved.

He's not going to any time soon. We'll have to wait till the new CBA and see what our roster looks like after everything is said and done. Then he'll probably sign a contract......I hope.

He's not going to any time soon. We'll have to wait till the new CBA and see what our roster looks like after everything is said and done. Then he'll probably sign a contract......I hope.

I know, but I can't help but remember Shaq leaving. Mediocrity until we drafted Dwight.

We lose Dwight...mediocrity until we can get another super star in the draft.

I actually like this guy....

This could work out well for us, but not so much for Bass or Ryan.... Which only means that someone is getting moved.

Man if you said that last night, everyone would have whined and screamed at you..lol.