Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

With a possaibal lock out next year I think our best option right now is to just cut as much salary as possible. It starts with letting Jrich walk, then b4 the lock out or after try our best for expiring contracts. Just a idea here nothing serious so dont kill me too much. http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=68tsz62

Then hope Gill opts out as a favor to Otis "money aint a thing, but really it is" Smith, Thats 40+ mil coming off the books. Then just prey Dwight recruits like Dwade did for Miami. Hope for Dwill and some other FAs...... I know we still have a little time but man did I get my hopes up for a trade draft night.

They traded their own 2012 first to Bos.......

Oh, yeah forgot about that, thanks for clearing that up for me, good call.

NBAPRGuy NBA PR Guy

Orlando Magic decided last minute to take out Lamar Odom and add Gasol in because of Odom's contract was not intriguing..stay tuned

and the idiot continues to post fake tweets.

The question I have (unless I'm totally missing something here), is why does it seem the O-Sen hates the Magic and goes out of their way to write articles that run down the organization??

With a possaibal lock out next year I think our best option right now is to just cut as much salary as possible. It starts with letting Jrich walk, then b4 the lock out or after try our best for expiring contracts. Just a idea here nothing serious so dont kill me too much. http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=68tsz62

Then hope Gill opts out as a favor to Otis "money aint a thing, but really it is" Smith, Thats 40+ mil coming off the books. Then just prey Dwight recruits like Dwade did for Miami. Hope for Dwill and some other FAs...... I know we still have a little time but man did I get my hopes up for a trade draft night.

1st point. Doable, and recommended

2nd point. Difficult, but still possible, hopefully

3rd point. Almost impossible. But i would still be glad with 1st and 2nd.

Love the "Last minute" part there. What last minute? Is it striking midnight July 1st already? If not, then what is the last minute? Certainly not before NBA offices close down today, since it's Saturday and are already closed. So last minute for what?

Bullcrap tweets are bullcrap.

EDIT: Oh and you don't go and just change trade chips "last minute". It changes the deal entirely and the Lakers wouldn't be just "oh ok no problem". It would stall the process, IF THERE WAS ONE.

fake tweets for sure, I just hope Otis didnt even think about Pau and Odam/Bynum. Theres no way Pau and O/B for Dwight is good for us, the only one I would do is Westbrook, Ibaka and first rounder an TPE for arenas.

p.s. F Labron if he was ever on this team I would be so lost on what to do durning a game, I would have to drink everytime I watched. Its like cheating on your wife and I want no part of it.

And the big surprise....

"FantasyAlarm FantasyAlarm.com

Please disregard previous tweet about the status of Dwight Howard / Bynum & Odom. NBA insider says deal not likely at this point."

Stop quoting these ***holes

• Upvote 3