Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

ESPN Piece on Dwight Howard (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdDRKK2LNls&feature=player_embedded

Dwight: "Our City"

Good interview. Nothing really new here. He again drops the hint of needing the "right" teammates, but also doesn't flat out say he wants to team with another superstar (in fact, he kind of says the opposite, but we know what he really wants).

edit: ESPN uploaded this to YouTube. They restrict its view based on region I guess. Stupid thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

tumblr_lh5wyga8Ec1qbqqbp.gif

• Upvote 1

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

tumblr_lh5wyga8Ec1qbqqbp.gif

+ 1 for down here in Aus. I do not understand why this can happen.

What I got ....

"This City Inspire Me" - Dwight talking about Orlando

Who ever is here on this next year needs to have a common goal, Championship - Dwight

The first qoute is great to hear... But it's the honesty in his eyes that tells me he is real...

The second is a wake up call to whoever is here and open inventation to players who are seeking the same.

Dwight is going to be an "Original Legend".

-iPhone

"You don't team up to beat one team. You have to beat everyone in the league to become a Champion"

Gave me goose bumps when he said that.

• Upvote 2

Its clear as day what we have to do to retain Dwight. He's big market internationally, at least in my opinion. Money isn't a problem. He wants to win and if he can do that here and has a supporting cast that attains the same belief. The question is do we have a GM and ownership who can provide the latter? That is the question. Ultimately Dwight remaining here, doesn't depend on Dwight, but the decisions of those in the front office and the players.

Its clear as day what we have to do to retain Dwight. He's big market internationally, at least in my opinion. Money isn't a problem. He wants to win and if he can do that here and has a supporting cast that attains the same belief. The question is do we have a GM and ownership who can provide the latter? That is the question. Ultimately Dwight remaining here, doesn't depend on Dwight, but the decisions of those in the front office and the players.

Oh, we have the ownership. The GM or Coach? Another answer.

Oh, we have the ownership. The GM or Coach? Another answer.

There are a few posters on this forum that need to be reminded what an actual bad coach looks like so that we can all go back to appreciating what Stan does.

• Upvote 1