Sign in to follow this  
three3d

Should the Magic sign Shaq as a back up to Dwight ?

I would like to see it, I also think it would be good for the franchise in a way, he would be cheap enough and a lot of shaq/magic fans would buy the jerseys, sure there selling the mitchell & ness soul jersey enough and at games you see people wearing them.. I do think this trade should have been done many moons ago though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Under the qualifications Bianchi put in that article:

1) Healthy

2) 10 minutes a game back up

Heck yeah I would take him back. I just dont see that first qualification being met at all.

My brain hurts from the notion presented in this thread. We need to make sure that people are at least in the 5th grade before they can post.

There is only one Superman. Shaq has turned into Lex Luthor's fat friend.

128347855848437500.jpg

5th grade ? Really ? You must be retarde or somthing . What are you , a Middle School drop out ?

• Downvote 1

Is this a joke? ***** shaq. The guy royally screwed us and some people would take him back. Like in ten years when Lebron is done and has nowhere else to go the cavaliers should take him back. Id rather take the money we would pay him, drive my car out onto I-4, roll down the window and throw it out.

We are in desperate need of a backup center but I don't want Shaq's ego, attitude or big mouth anywhere near this team.

• Upvote 1