Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

It's the End of the World as we Know it

Yeah, the point is you don't understand it. At all.

Don't act like you know me, I understand it very well. In fact, had not everyone said to drop the subject, I could tell you enough about it that you might learn a thing or two. Regardless, everyone has been told to drop it, I suggest you do the same. Troll somewhere else.

Hey all, world is coming to an end here.. again.

Another volcano started spewing hot stuff and other crap into the air earlier tonight.

I'd just like to point out that the Mayans never predicted the end of the world.

Please carry on with your day.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Lord Xenu has often been confused by that theory.

If the end of the Mayan Calendar called for the end of your world, wouldn't December 31st mark the end of the world too, since it marks the end of the Gregorian calendar?

********END TRANSMISSION*******

Lord Xenu has often been confused by that theory.

If the end of the Mayan Calendar called for the end of your world, wouldn't December 31st mark the end of the world too, since it marks the end of the Gregorian calendar?

********END TRANSMISSION*******

people freak out when a 5,125 year calendar ends. much different than 12 months.

Lord Xenu's point was that the entire premise that the world will end because of the end of the Mayan Calendar is predicated on not understanding how calendars work.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

Lord Xenu's point was that the entire premise that the world will end because of the end of the Mayan Calendar is predicated on not understanding how calendars work.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

But isn't that like saying bombs wont explode because your microwave has a countdown timer too?

(I dont really believe in this stuff, I'm just bored and want to start some sort of conversation other than whether Shelvin Mack makes sense)

But isn't that like saying bombs wont explode because your microwave has a countdown timer too?

(I dont really believe in this stuff, I'm just bored and want to start some sort of conversation other than whether Shelvin Mack makes sense)

It is not. We know for a fact that bombs explode. We have seen bombs explode many times. We have never seen the world end because of a calendar's limitations.