Sign in to follow this  
Commodore K'nection

If Magic trade Dwight Howard, Chicago Bulls ideal destination

If the Magic ship Dwight to Chicago and the trade includes frickin Joakim Noah, I'm done. I don't care if the trade included Derrick Rose, Clyde Drexler, Gandhi, Michael Jordan's statue, and Moses (not Malone...the white bearded Moses), I won't accept Noah on the Magic.

If the Magic ship Dwight to Chicago and the trade includes frickin Joakim Noah, I'm done. I don't care if the trade included Derrick Rose, Clyde Drexler, Gandhi, Michael Jordan's statue, and Moses (not Malone...the white bearded Moses), I won't accept Noah on the Magic.

Why do harbor such deep veiled hatred for Joakim? He brought two NCAA championships to UF. The dude is a folk hero down there.

Why do harbor such deep veiled hatred for Joakim? He brought two NCAA championships to UF. The dude is a folk hero down there.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

No, he isn't.

And before you tell the people of this board about Noah's folk status again, it's worth considering that a huge portion of the regular posters here live in central Florida, and would know about how people in central Florida feel about Joakim Noah.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Noah is one of the dirtiest players in the league. I don't want him in a Magic jersey

Ok here it is, final offer. You are not going to get a better offer than this for Dwight Howard:

Joakim Noah

Taj Gibson

OJ Mayo (from Grizzlies for Asik)

Two 2011 1st Rd picks (#28 and #30)

Two 2012 1st Rd picks (Charlotte Bobcats pick and Bulls 1st rd Pick)

$3 Million dollars

Throw in Coach Tom Thibodeau too

Seriously, no team is going to match that. You're crazy if you'd rather have Gasol and Odom over this package.

lol, final offer? Even if someone is willing to accept your crazy trade for pieces you haven't acquired yet and a coach that you aren't allowed to trade, what do you actually gain by this? There is no offer because neither you nor I have the authority to make one.

lol, final offer? Even if someone is willing to accept your crazy trade for pieces you haven't acquired yet and a coach that you aren't allowed to trade, what do you actually gain by this? There is no offer because neither you nor I have the authority to make one.

Ya I know we can't consummate any real trades. My point with all this is to see if Magic fans can be reasonable with their expectations. I have yet to see one fan at least seriously consider any trade proposal. Unless they get back LeBron, Durant, Paul and 10 first rd picks for Dwight Howard, they think the Magic are getting ripped off.

The Nuggets didn't want to trade Melo, but at some point they realized something is better than nothing. Suddenly Timofey Mozgov and Wilson Chandler didn't seem so bad after all.

Even if one fans says hey that sounds fair, maybe if you throw in another pick or another player in the event armageddon happens and D-12 wants out, then I would rest my case.

Ya I know we can't consummate any real trades. My point with all this is to see if Magic fans can be reasonable with their expectations. I have yet to see one fan at least seriously consider any trade proposal. Unless they get back LeBron, Durant, Paul and 10 first rd picks for Dwight Howard, they think the Magic are getting ripped off.

The Nuggets didn't want to trade Melo, but at some point they realized something is better than nothing. Suddenly Timofey Mozgov and Wilson Chandler didn't seem so bad after all.

Even if one fans says hey that sounds fair, maybe if you throw in another pick or another player in the event armageddon happens and D-12 wants out, then I would rest my case.

Let me ask you a few questions. How did the Nuggets do this season? Do you expect them to do any better next season? If your Bulls team was a perennial playoff team that consistently lost in the first round with no real shot to win it all would you be satisfied?

Please answer those 3 questions for me and we will go from there.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

No, he isn't.

And before you tell the people of this board about Noah's folk status again, it's worth considering that a huge portion of the regular posters here live in central Florida, and would know about how people in central Florida feel about Joakim Noah.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

Ok you are not funny.

Pretending to be some alien moron, how many alts does Jarreth have around here?

Ok you are not funny.

Pretending to be some alien moron, how many alts does Jarreth have around here?

It doesn't take a super sleuth to realize that this poster has way to many posts to be a alt Jareth account. It's DOM.