Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Game 6 Orlando @ Atlanta

That sign pissed me off more than that pic of Big Baby Davis holding the trophy...

Serious :chairshot:

"Orlando is my city", great stuff, makes me smile...

ps. but holy crap, we had a time-out left? that true? thank god i didn't know that at the time of Hedo's pass, or i would have my foot through the tv...

Video or it didn't happen.

Rough season, and this was the worst possible draw for us in the first round. Any other team that made the playoffs, and I fully believe we would have made it to the ECF. But Atlanta played well, took advantage of our weaknesses, and played good defense.

That said, I want to stomp on Pachulia's balls.

Or get him on our team so he can flop for us instead, lord knows it's what the NBA seems to be based on nowadays. 'Night all.

Rough season, and this was the worst possible draw for us in the first round. Any other team that made the playoffs, and I fully believe we would have made it to the ECF. But Atlanta played well, took advantage of our weaknesses, and played good defense.

That said, I want to stomp on Pachulia's balls.

Or get him on our team so he can flop for us instead, lord knows it's what the NBA seems to be based on nowadays. 'Night all.

No thank you. This franchise has never had a rep for excessive flopping and I am damn proud of that. I'd rather lose playing straight up ball than win by euroflopping. Just look at how pathetic ATL fans are cheering on a no talent flop n' foul acts like ZaZa...it's freikin sad that the NBA has come to this juncture.

Does anybody have the post game interviews?

http://www.nba.com/magic/video/originals/

Dwight, when asked what his message to the fans is:

"It's going to get better. Just keep believin'. I'm gunna keep making Orlando the best place to play. Do whatever I can to lead my city. I love Orlando, so I'll do as much as I can -ya know I put a lot of work into the off season and I'll continue to do that. Our fans deserve a championship and I'm gunna keep fighting...that's all I can do is keep fighting."

Didn't watch tonight, decided for the NFL Draft instead. Glad I did, even though I'm not happy with the Bucs pick at all. I'm not even upset the season is over right now, a little embarassed, but hopefully this is a rude awakening to our orginization and we get better.

Trolls will be trolls. Your crap team won't make it past the Bulls. So talk your trash now before you get smashed, just like you deserve.

Good game tonight folks, to be honest I was seriously nervous seeing one of your guys shoot the ball from 3 in the final seconds and had a huge sigh of relief when it didn't go in. I would have hated to see us have to play a game 7 in Orlando, could have been really ugly.

Even though I would love to see Dwight in Atlanta, (it will never happen now) I will say good luck in keeping him he is obviously very important to your franchise.

Don't ever stop believing in the hometeam!! peace!

That sign pissed me off more than that pic of Big Baby Davis holding the trophy...

Serious :chairshot:

Try having someone actually say it on national television. It's even worse.