Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Game 6 Orlando @ Atlanta

Our boys are on a roll now, maybe they got into Atlanta's head a little bit. The Hawks are probably telling themselves that they let that game get away, it was theirs to win, they just weren't ready to close it out. If our boys can jump on them from the get go, I bet the panic sets in. Atlanta isn't ready for a fight, they need us to hand them the game. We came out Tuesday night and smacked the Hawks in the mouth. They never recovered. Now's the time to show them, and the rest of the NBA, why Orlando is not to be so easily dismissed.

We got our spark from JJ, who finally got his shot back (after missing the last month of the season), and the intensity level of the team, on both ends of the court, was playoff level. Let's see if we can keep this up, and drag the Hawks back to Orlando for the series finale. We're coming back regardless, we need Dwight to drag them back by their collective necks and slug it out for a wicked ending to this crazy series.

If this game gets out of hand, watch for cheap shots on Dwight to get him in trouble, intending to make him miss game 7. Someone has to, it's not like the refs pay attention to it.

Again, no fancy photoshop (or mspaint) to be found in this post.

Game Time: 7:30

Channel NBA TV :svgsad: and SUN/FoxSports (in HD)

@ Atlanta

PG: Jameer

SG: J-Rich

SF: Hedo

PF: Bass

C: D. Ho

Do you really care who the Hawks start?

F the Hawks, let's keep this ball rollin'.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Roll on Thursday and lets hope everyone plays like they did last night. Redick and Richardson in particular. On another note I googled ZaZa last night after he pissed me off watching him foul Dwight, here's what came up! Go Magic :creaturedance:

zaza-pachulia-27.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hopefully the big win didn't get us cocky. This game should definitely be closer than the last, and I agree with Brent Barry; our guys aren't afraid of the Hawks and I expect us to bring the energy and get the shots to fall once again.

Our defense was great at the beginning of last game and hopefully we can come out with the same defensive energy and get a big lead early.

Now that JJ knows how great it feels to get invited to the podium, hopefully he'll have another great performance and address the media once again.

If we hit our shots, we win. In the games we shot horribly, we only lost by a few points. if we shoot even average, those are all wins.