Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

Let it be known, that when I say I want Boozer, additional deals for wing defensive are needed. If it's just Boozer and call it an offseason, I think it makes us better but not over the hump.

Boozer + Prince/Buike/Batum/Mayo/Smith/Hayes/etc. and I can sleep at night.

If Otis goes all in for this year and doesn't plan on blowing it up for 2012, than it doesn't matter what Boozers contract is.

And like BMP said, Boozer being Dwight's pal doesn't hurt.

When it comes playoff time, Booz will be in the bed with ya. Holding you oh so tightly whispering "Its ok. I'm here."

I still wish we had Haslem. I swear to god we'd have a ring already with that guy. YOU CAN BET YOUR JELLO PUDDING KETCHUP POPSICLE ON THAT ONE BABY.

I still wish we had Haslem. I swear to go we'd have a ring already with that guy. YOU CAN BET YOUR JELLO PUDDING KETCHUP POPSICLE ON THAT ONE BABY.

The entire forum has wanted Haslem for years now.

We'll get him when he's 39, don't worry.

The entire forum has wanted Haslem for years now.

We'll get him when he's 39, don't worry.

I'm still waiting for Javaris Crittenton

Crittenton/Prime Wince/Hedo/Haslem/Dwight

Bench: Deiner/Bogans/Hill/Augustine/Brad Miller

Otis, please?

can we get some Johan Petro in there as well?

Crittenton/Prime Wince/Hedo/Haslem/Dwight

Bench: Deiner/Bogans/Hill/Augustine/Brad Miller

Otis, please?

Not 6 not 7 but multiple championships

When it comes playoff time, Booz will be in the bed with ya. Holding you oh so tightly whispering "Its ok. I'm here."

Where did this ridiculous notion that Boozer sucks in the playoffs come from? Because of this year?

For his career, he has averaged 17.3pts/10rbs/2.5assts on 53.7% shooting

playoffs? 18.5pts/11.9rbs/2.6assts on 49.2% shooting

He had two subpar years (including this year) but three very solid years where he averaged at least 20/12. Even in his bad years, he was still light years better than the production the Magic have gotten out of Bass and Anderson in the last two years.

If the Magic can acquire Boozer with JRich, who's not even a Magic player at the moment, and someone like Bass, they should pounce on it. It's not likely Chicago will give up Boozer for that but trading Bass + a guy that's not even under contract for a legitimate starting PF is a steal. He gets paid a lot but as long as the Magic have Hedo & Arenas under contract, it'll be near damn impossible to ever sign a FA, so you have to make trades like these. You won't find a guy like Boozer available for the MLE.

Holy crap, I have over 10,000 posts. I just entered the Cutestory zone.