Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

I don't know, do you think Big Baby should start on this team? Because that's what some of the trade proposals a few pages back were suggesting.

Not ideally but neither should Bass. Let's assume for argument sake though that I would be a proponent of him starting. Does that somehow make me a troll in your bizarro universe?

We should all just put Chillups on mass ignore. He adds nothing to any discussion and weighs down threads with his basketball ignorance and general negative attitude.

• Upvote 4

He's the epitome of the player you hate when he's on another team, but will find all his antics hilarious when he's on your team.

I wonder what a starting lineup of a of nothing but those kind of players, the ones everyone else in the league hates but there own teams love, would look like?

PG-

SG-

SF- Matt Barnes/Tony Allen

PF- Anderson Varejao/Glen Davis

C- Joackim Noah/Zaza Pachulia

Any help on the two guard spots?

I wonder what a starting lineup of a of nothing but those kind of players, the ones everyone else in the league hates but there own teams love, would look like?

PG- Paul/Barea

SG- Crawford/Ginobli

I know about Ginobli and Crawford, but Paul and Barea? I love those guys. Especially Barea. He's like a widdle leprechaun. How can you hate on a guy like him.

I know about Ginobli and Crawford, but Paul and Barea? I love those guys. Especially Barea. He's like a widdle leprechaun. How can you hate on a guy like him.

You said players in the league that hate him, not fans.

Really? Can we say the same about Hedo after the Finals run that we had?

Except Hedo's contract was up. Mayo has a year left. Mayo is also younger and has more upside to his game than Hedo did 2 years ago.

I'm not saying its impossible. But its highly unlikely after a great post-season. The Griz and the Thunder are the future of the NBA.

PG-

SG-

i not know boston like big fat babby nobody like big fat unless he on bench

• Downvote 1