Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

This is the thing with the Bulls. They outrebound you so badly, that is like they get 2 shots per posession. Therefore, they don´t need to excel at FG%, since they can shoot the same percentage and still beat you by 20.

Well, Kobe's done. . . I honestly thought he'd have a year or two left but I think all those career minutes played and injuries are catching up to him (and fast). He may be 32 but has more minutes played than nearly everyone in the league right now, only gets beaten by Kidd and Shaq. . .

It's looking like we won't have to deal with another *****ing Lakers/Celtics Finals. But at this point, Miami looks like the favorites to win it all. I want anyone but them. I'm expecting a Thunder/Heat Finals, which would be interesting to watch.

I just don't want the offseason media stories about the Heat winning the title.

Anyone feel like laughing at Matt Barnes right now?

I felt like that last year when he said he was an excellent defender and kept biting Paul Pierce's pumpfakes.

If the champ comes out of the West, i will feel more lonely in the "0 titles" category.

I think Dirk and Cuban deserve a ship. But we also do

KD and Westbrook were so damn bad, especially down the stretch

and Memphis once again managed to make a terrible offensive game extremely entertaining because of their defense and energy. Damnit, why do they and Dallas have to be on the WC

I'm convinced that Westbrook is trying to push his way out of OKC... either that or Stephon Marbury took over his body Space Jam style.

I <3 Memphis.

Gritty, composed, athletic roster with a high-low offense. High energy on defense.

Couple that with a developing wing in Henry, and baby, you got a stew going.

Oh, and no Gay.

I'm envious.