Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

That's because they don't have fans. Dammit, LeBron has to retire without a ring, he must! It's basketball justice.

This is the only reason I don't want the Heat to win it all.

atm, I am rooting for any team from the West not named the Lakers.

Some of my observations:

1. Lakers look done. Can never count them out, but even Kobe looks like he's packing his fishing pole.
  2. The "MVP" took 27 shots to get 25 points and had 8 TO's. The Bulls are lucky that the Hawks finally came back to earth because those numbers lose you games.
  3. So the Heat won 2 games at home. It doesn't mean anything until you win on the road. The pressure might be on the C's, but the Heat won (well with a little help from their ref friends) their championship series when being down 2-0 and the C's are really good at home, even if the whole team seems to be injured right now.
  4. The Grizzlies look for real, but I'm not sure they can get past the Mavs. In fact, I have to think that the Mavs are the favored team to come out of the West now. Yes, I did discount the Thunder. The Thunder may have won a game at home, but I don't see them winning this series.
  5. The Hawks are really good at home. Most people think that the Bulls have turned it around and will beat them easily now. Well, I say good luck to that.

If the Lakers don't get past Dallas, the champion will come out of the East.

Too easy for Miami, Boston or Chicago to beat teams like OKC, Memphis or Dallas. Unfortunately.

I haven't seen anything from the Mavs that would indicate to me that they will be an easy team to defeat. They made the Lakers look very, very old last night.

I would be curious to see who on Miami can guard Dirk. Dallas has size and shooting, if they can defend the paint well they would be tough for Miami.

It'd be dependent on whether or not Kidd and Terry have good shooting nights. . . and I wouldn't count on Terry, and not so much on Kidd either, but that's because of his age.

Still, Dallas/MEM winning it all would be incredible. I really like Dirk/Kidd and Memphis in the Finals would be such a slap to Stern's face

If Dallas played Miami the series would be fixed just like last time.

It'll be great if Dallas crushes the Heat to get their revenge from their last playoffs. More likely, Wade, Lebron, & Bosh will trot to the line 40 times each game.