Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

Wow @ LeBron...More clutch than the 5 Celtics starters together.

He is still taking the league by storm. I do want him to lose, but after Jordan retired, i´ve never seen such a good and complete player. Duncan, Shaq and Kobe were all awesome, and they backed it up with multiple championships. But LeBron´s game, even with 0 rings, is far more spectacular than the other 3.

LeBron could go down as the best ever. He's more physically gifted than Jordan.. the kid is talented, say what you want about him, but he's good.

Oh, and if your fan, Jon Jones is like MMA's LeBron James.

I love how after one game (actually, not even one game) LeBron is a clutch player now. People, he got hot, it happens. On a normal day he doesn't hit that many threes in an open gym.

LeBron could go down as the best ever. He's more physically gifted than Jordan.. the kid is talented, say what you want about him, but he's good.

Um, real Magic fans hate Lebron. I don't care how good he is, every time I see a bandwagon fan around here with a Lebron jersey on (and it seems like there's a ton of now) it makes me pretty mad. But I guess it's just Orlando, where we have more bandwagon fans for other teams than our own team.

• Downvote 1

Um, real Magic fans hate Lebron. I don't care how good he is, every time I see a bandwagon fan around here with a Lebron jersey on (and it seems like there's a ton of now) it makes me pretty mad. But I guess it's just Orlando, where we have more bandwagon fans for other teams than our own team.

Inform yourself before calling anyone a "bandwagoner".

I hate him too, but am able to recognize how special a talent he is. As with Jordan, Duncan, Kobe, hell even Shaq that was worse for us fans than any of the other studs.

Your opinion is very idiotic, because we all said that we are rooting "against" Miami. Read well before you post, next time.

Unfortunately I can't put LeBron anywhere near Jordan because of the different eras both played. LeBron will probably go down as one of the best players in the post-handcheck era but I just it's a product of the NBA rules catering to his style a play more than anything else.

And to call "bandwagoner" to a guy that has been following the team for 18 years, in a country where less than 1% of the people regularly watches NBA (even less of them has a team to root for), for a team that has given him mostly disappointments in crucial moments, and that does every thing possible to follow its team´s games live from 10,000 miles away, really pisses me off.

Bandwagoner....moron.

And i will say this for the record and to clarify.

LeBron is a bloody coward for "choosing" to join forces with 2 more Elite guys in order to chase that ring. I would have had more respect for the guy if he chose to do it for a team where he was the clear star, where he was the alpha dog. I despise him, and think he is a very selfish, arrogant and sore loser kind of guy.

That said, his talents (no pun intended) on the court are undisputable. UNDISPUTABLE. I am not saying he could top Jordan, because of what i´ve seen, Jordan was on another planet, maybe the best SPORTS MAN ever.

And James still has ways, years and titles to go in order to top Kobe, Shaq and Timmy. But he is definitely marking an era. At least, for now from 2008 on, he has been the best player in the league. That is quite an achievement.