DuhonsEmptyLiquorBottle

Making The Video - Fouls, Flagrant Fouls, Calls and Non Calls

You need to decide if you are going for the fouls that have been commited against dwight and should be flagrants or everything. In my opinion there is no point going through every single bad foul he has had because every knows that the refs are just humans and make mistakes sometimes. If I were you I would go for the blatant fouls that should have been flagrants, like someone hitting dwight above the shoulders.

There is no point getting video of blocking foul because dwight is not the only that gets those in the league. And I wouldn't be looking videos from the older seasons because Dwight was very physical earlier, he has calmed down this year but before he was rolling around elbows high really often.

That video is exactly what we are looking for. No attempt is made at the ball, he doesn't pull his hand back after contact with his head is made, and there was a no call on him grabbing Dwight at the waist and pulling him back.

I think we need to stay away from bad calls on blocks or things like that, can't do anything about things like that especially since the refs have to make those calls at game speed. Lets focus on videos like that one whether it be on Dwight or on any other big man. I would love to find a video of someone getting a flagrant for contact to the head on a perimeter guy and put that right next to that Amare video.

fsuguy, that would be great if you wouldn't mind posting this on your site after it's done.

I don't know if this has been uploaded yet but here is the Amar'e foul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fFHDudLoJ4

Yeah....what say you Sir Napoleon Stern? Tell me again about how there is no NY bias...please!!! By the way, I am from NY and I have seen the bias first hand Sir! You would love nothing more than for the Knicks to return to challenge the C's and Lakers again!!

Sorry about the rant there guy's, I will keep looking for additional video! :beatcomp:

Another good one would be comparisons. So find a call that was called flagrant in some other game, but was either not called flagrant for Dwight or, worse, was a no-call. I know there have been a TON of those this year.

THIS

If you want to create links on the original post to the things listed in your "table of contents", you can click on the post number in the upper right hand corner of each post to get a link to that exact post. Might make things easier if this thread starts to really grow. Then you can take those links and people can go right to the particular posts that you want to link them to.

Guys...check this out. It is very timely. Stoudemire was given his 16th tech last night. Read it and note how similar the situation was to Dwight's 16th.

If it gets rescinded, it will be a total joke.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=6204640

I'm all for being a homer but the T was a joke and should be rescinded. Not even remotely close to Dwight's 16th.

I'm all for being a homer but the T was a joke and should be rescinded. Not even remotely close to Dwight's 16th.

So you're saying that there should be a subjective component to reviewing the techs?

If so, then Dwight's 16th should have been rescinded. Korver was clearly the provocateur.

Also, I'll let you know when I'm being a homer.