Sign in to follow this  
Fluffy Guru

Nets to pursue Dwight Howard (Rumor)

Deron Williams has spoken with principal owner Mikhail Prokhorov and general manager Billy King about their plan and who they will pursue as they prepare for their Brooklyn move after next season. Orlando center Dwight Howard tops that list, sources said. The Nets want to improve the talent around Williams to get him to sign an extension when he's eligible over the summer.

www.fannation.com

Deron Williams has spoken with principal owner Mikhail Prokhorov and general manager Billy King about their plan and who they will pursue as they prepare for their Brooklyn move after next season. Orlando center Dwight Howard tops that list, sources said. The Nets want to improve the talent around Williams to get him to sign an extension when he's eligible over the summer.

www.fannation.com

Best laugh I've had all day.

Dwight Howard has spoken with principal Rich Devos and general manager Otis Smith about their plan and who they will pursue as they prepare for their moves this off season. New Jersey point guard Deron Williams tops that list, sources said. The Magic want to improve the talent around Howard to get him to sign an extension when he's eligible over the summer.

See what I did there?

Dwight Howard has spoken with principal Rich Devos and general manager Otis Smith about their plan and who they will pursue as they prepare for their moves this off season. New Jersey point guard Deron Williams tops that list, sources said. The Magic want to improve the talent around Howard to get him to sign an extension when he's eligible over the summer.

See what I did there?

you missed principal "owner"

• Upvote 2

What's more likely to happen. D-will leaving NJ to play for Orlando with D12 or Dwight leaving to play for NJ?

My money is on the guy that didn't even want to board the plane to go to NJ.

• Upvote 1

A team with cap space is going to pursue Dwight Howard. Shocking. I do worry because Prokorov was able to convince Lebron, Carmelo, Joe Johnson, Carlos Boozer all to play in New Jersey.

• Upvote 3

BREAKING NEWS: Nets to pursue Dwight Howard and/or other big name star players. Other teams around the league are rumored to share a similar strategy. Sources close to the situation indicate Howard is a fan of Jay-Z, so a trade is likely imminent.

:rolleyes:

A team with cap space is going to pursue Dwight Howard. Shocking. I do worry because Prokorov was able to convince Lebron, Carmelo, Joe Johnson, Carlos Boozer all to play in New Jersey.

Yes, his power of persuasion is quite impressive. Let's not also forget that Dwight played a supporting role in the movie "Just (something" wherein the star player played for the Nets. Gentlemen, I'd say the writing is on the wall, the proof is in the pudding, the mice are on their way.

Yes, his power of persuasion is quite impressive. Let's not also forget that Dwight played a supporting role in the movie "Just (something" wherein the star player played for the Nets. Gentlemen, I'd say the writing is on the wall, the proof is in the pudding, the mice are on their way.

The fly is in the ointment. The eagle is landing.

Th **** is in the hen. The raven has flown home. Friday night, bring the poodle.

lol the art of the squeeze is not known for it's goose egg. For the goose egg is laid, the dogs shout at the startled infant on Thanskgiving. HARP HARP