Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

I'd sacrifice everybody to get us a team where we have major piece next to Dwight, or atleast a high tier second fiddle like an Iggy or Granger, surrounded by role players who know their roles. Obviously that's not happening this year, but you get my point.

And I believe Otis has inquired Iggy throughout the season. I hope he pulls it off...but it seems like super longshot to expect a move like that now.

I just am still trying to figure out why J rich and Bass both did not play in crunchtime last night. I have seen J rich suck it up and still get the shots in the final minute, so this was pretty suprising to me.

Granger would be amazing. These are all fantasies. Otis would trade for star potential only at this point because that is all he can get. A young guy like Mayo is still a home run for us IMO. I have not heard much about him, which is a good sign.. it is pretty obvious MEM wants to move him..I think they are grinding down offers to the end to see what they can get in return.

I also think we need to play Earl Clark more..why? Just becauase the guy works hard out there..lets put people on the floor that want to work. We all know Hedo will slack until the playoffs...that is just what he does..we need someone to inspire the troops.

Would be nice if Battier and Mayo were sent to us via Memphis.

I don't get those of you that want Z Bo here, we have issues with effort, defense, how does he help that? Have you not learned your lesson about adding these types of players, they don't care, they never will, and no amount of Dwight and Stan are going to fix that.

With the durrantulas on friday and the knicks next week this team has an opportunity to win and make a statement or lose and become more depressed.

Very obvious statement but this Fridays game will tell a lot about any fight this team may have left.

Would be nice if Battier and Mayo were sent to us via Memphis.

I don't get those of you that want Z Bo here, we have issues with effort, defense, how does he help that? Have you not learned your lesson about adding these types of players, they don't care, they never will, and no amount of Dwight and Stan are going to fix that.

I could care less about ZBo. I just was more enamored with Mayo.

Marc only reason I like Zbo is because I like the potential of the hi low sets we can run. They are higher % then the nonsense we are doing now. It is tough to feed dwight from the 3 point line for a whole series, because teams can close that stuff out better now.

But to be honest, I want Mayo far more than Randolph.

No doubt Otis has made some bad moves lately. Just looking at our present perimeter defense, we have Nelson, Arenas, J. Richardson and Turk getting killed, with Duhon and Q not good enough to see the floor. Redick, yes Redick, is now our stopper. What has happened in Magic land???