Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

It's tough to make a trade for a big worth our time without giving up anyone in the rotation. I think Otis is planning on buyouts, but it's sounding like Murphy may not come here even if he's bought out so there isn't many options there.

They're gonna have to do more then just rely on buyouts. Otis is gonna have to do something fast if he wants a big. Murph to Orlando wasn't that great and now its likely if he is bought out, he'll go somewhere else first.

I think we'll find out in these next few games if Arenas is going to improve. He's had a while to rest up.

Warm weather= Gilbert be balling come playoff time.

We might as well trade this team to the Western Conference because the Eastern Conference seems even less winnable now. Its scary to think that the likes of Carmelo Anthony, Deron Williams, Carlos Boozer and Amare Stoudemire are players we have to deal with now.

I'm...worried.

Per Ford on ESPN Radio

Boston pursuing Peaches...

Looks like we'll be on the other end of his contested, fadeaway daggers with 19 seconds left on the shot clock

• Upvote 1

It's tough to make a trade for a big worth our time without giving up anyone in the rotation. I think Otis is planning on buyouts, but it's sounding like Murphy may not come here even if he's bought out so there isn't many options there.

Considering our surplus in forwards and point guards, you would think that some sort of trade would be a viable option. We have the assets (Duhon, Q-Rich) to get a big that isn't GOD awful.

Do you think the players will agree to the franchise tagiing, I don't think so.

No but who knows what will happen. Imo, theres going to be a lockout. This whole star shifting thing has got to tick owners off as well as fans. Players want control. Its not looking pretty for next season.