Sign in to follow this  
Catman

Otis is trying one more time

I couldn't care less who we trade as long as we can get Dwight to sign that extension.

Well then you should care because Dwight signing that extension will be completely based on who the Magic trade for and what they achieve with the trades.

Would you trade J Rich for Melo and then Jameer and Bass for Billiups? Just.....wonderin.

I couldn't say yes to that fast enough! I've always thought that Billups would be a part of any Melo deal we did with Denver.

In regards to the bolded part... Are you hearing whispers?

Would you trade J Rich for Melo and then Jameer and Bass for Billiups? Just.....wonderin.

Is there another deal to get a big because we would be even more thin up front. I think Magic fans overrate Bass but losing him without gaining a big would not be good.

Just stop. We made our bed and now we have to sleep in it. We're not making two major trades in one season. The ONLY roster chance will be a potential big, and it sounds like Otis is in no hurry to do that, though I think we'll end up with something.

• Upvote 1

Just stop. We made our bed and now we have to sleep in it. We're not making two major trades in one season. The ONLY roster chance will be a potential big, and it sounds like Otis is in no hurry to do that, though I think we'll end up with something.

If there is a chance that we can get someone like Melo, you can be sure Otis will look and is looking into it. Not saying there is a chance, but it's stupid to say we are not gonna make another trade because we made one already.