Sign in to follow this  
Catman

Otis is trying one more time

If we could get Mayo here, I would definitley give up Meer for Iggy with zero regret. I like Jameer, but he gets outplayed some nights by Arenas, who is not even near 100% yet.

And Chillups, why would the Jazz trade Deron Williams for J rich? That is craziness.

It would be Deron Williams for J-Rich, Ryan and Jameer. J-Rich cannot be packaged with other players so it would have to be in separate deals. And Deron is frustrated with Utah and has realized that their unwillingness to spend means they're going nowhere.

Ots had a deal for 'Mello ironed out, read this post, and pulled the plug.

+1. Otis just called me to find out about this freaky Jareth character.

It would be Deron Williams for J-Rich, Ryan and Jameer. J-Rich cannot be packaged with other players so it would have to be in separate deals. And Deron is frustrated with Utah and has realized that their unwillingness to spend means they're going nowhere.

Sounds good. Throw in Echo Papa, too!

Otiz not happy w/defense from 4's, got it. Rebounding, confused.

I would trade everybody not named Dwight & flush the entire season down the drain for Melo or Meloesque player & future secure with Dwight.

Have no idea how Orlando could upgrade SG position & what would qualify as a better penetrating SG than JRich for Orlando. JRich is not an iso type player, but he's more than capable of using the bounce to finish, and I've seen Stan iso perimeter players less than 10x ever. Potential there if Stan will use it. JRich is the one player in the trades I have zero concerns about.

Truthfully, only three semi-realistic names floating around that interest me are Gerald Wallace, Andre Iguodala, & OJ Mayo. Rape Memphis 4 Mayo, move to PG...trade Meer for Iggy, parade.

Under this scenario, what do you propose philly do with their their quality guards in order to make room for Jameer? Jameer could replace Lou Williams' role on the team, but they like their pg spot now. I understand shipping out AI2 can be covered by their current rotation, but I really dont think they are targeting pg's at the moment.

Under this scenario, what do you propose philly do with their their quality guards in order to make room for Jameer? Jameer could replace Lou Williams' role on the team, but they like their pg spot now. I understand shipping out AI2 can be covered by their current rotation, but I really dont think they are targeting pg's at the moment.

I'm not suggesting its entirely realistic, it's more about framework moving forward. I do forget Phily likes Holiday, but Charlotte is certainly hurting at PG. Broader point is I don't see how Orlando makes significant deal w/o trading Jameer. Hedo/Arenas untradeable. JJ, RA, Bass, limited value. Nelson or Richardson. If you're looking at transforming the current roster into a championship team, Arenas/Richardson foundation looks more plausible than Nelson/Redick. Mayo represents talent, he's probably the most talented player who could possibly be had for something in the JJ, AnderBass category. That would make trading Meer easier, ect...

If we could get Mayo here, I would definitley give up Meer for Iggy with zero regret. I like Jameer, but he gets outplayed some nights by Arenas, who is not even near 100% yet.

And Chillups, why would the Jazz trade Deron Williams for J rich? That is craziness.

thumbsup3resized3.jpg

:bigparty:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thumbsup3resized3.jpg

:bigparty:

I'm openly calling you out. Complain if you want, but don't come here and pick and choose when you post. Either defend your position at all times, or don't bother. It makes you look silly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UAnytime you could trade your best offensive guard for a backup ' hustle' guy you HAVE to do it. Let's trade dwight for derek fisher too

Fyi that was a response to the nick collison idea