Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Timberwolves - Saturday, 1/15

We get blown out. Then trade for Vince, Pietrus, Gortat and Rashard Lewis by the end of the week.

Duhon straight up for Gortat works for me. Magic put a serious whoopin' on the Wolves this Saturday.

We get blown out. Then trade for Vince, Pietrus, Gortat and Rashard Lewis by the end of the week.

I would only do the deal above if it includes G. Hill

Howard missed 2 key free throws at the end of the game and is traded for Shaq.

I had no idea we changed our logo to a dragon. Hm. News to me.

Elephant 27, in the game thread below (see link), are those the actual pictures of the starters on the Magic and Milwaukee Bucks teams?

Link:

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21569-milwaukee-at-orlando-game-thread-1511-7pm/

I don't recall you calling out the contributor who posted those pictures in that game thread starter. In my opinion, this is a double standard.

It's only a game thread.

Btw, Elephant27, in the past you use to call me out for making game threads (period).

Orlando by 20 in this one. Wolves will win the rebound count courteosy of KLove and thats it.

Dwight 28pts 13reb

JRich 30pts

Hedo 10assists

Love actually isn't a good rebounder when he is against other good rebounders, he just gets tons of rebounds against the bad teams.

It all depends if the Magic can contain Love, or if he goes off for 50 points. If magicmen drive to the basket, or take ill advised jump shoots. If the magicmen come out with energy or are lackluster.

I'm expecting better play after the Magic got a day off. The Magic were very close to a 11 game win streak. What the Magic truly need is to win a game even though a usual lower roll player is shooting out of their mind.