Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

Miami vs Clippers

Don't forget the karma injury to LeWince.

Oh but now he is saying that he didn't say that. He claims he just "re-tweeted" something that someone sent him and that he did that because he just happened to be thinking that at the exact time that his former team was getting blown out....but he wasn't referring to them, he would never do such a thing. He claims he wishes them nothing but the best.

Oh but now he is saying that he didn't say that. He claims he just "re-tweeted" something that someone sent him and that he did that because he just happened to be thinking that at the exact time that his former team was getting blown out....but he wasn't referring to them, he would never do such a thing. He claims he wishes them nothing but the best.

I believe him. I whole-heartedly believe him. I believe him with all my heart. And if LeBron actually had a heart, he'd believe it too.

So what I'm getting from the national media is that Lebron injured himself and lost to the Clippers all in one night? Oh my dear Lebron. Will you ever learn.

My favorite part about this game is that Lebron sends out that Tweet after the Cavs get demolished by the Lakers. The next day, being the eternal innocent one, said that someone else sent it to him and he sent it out after her got it from them. Then he plays the Clippers and gets hurt.

In the words of Lebron, "Karma is a b****"

• Upvote 1