Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Milwaukee at Orlando Game Thread 1/5/11 7PM

Got tix to this one :) .

Row 1 baseline lower bowl. I'm taking requests of things to scream at players.

very nice seats i was looking at them if ever make to orlando thats where I'll be lokking at sitting.

let me know how this all inclusive food and drink work out.

also you can yell at any muppet wearing grey..

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/practicecentral_1011.html

Prolly the best pregame interviews ever! These guys are really having fun nowdays.

JJ said 2 words that I think is why this team is clicking. Camaraderie and chemistry. I also liked hearing Hedo talk about the TEAM getting Hedo his triple double during the time out. Camaraderie and chemistry is something that can't be bought. I hope the naysayers on this forum watch these interviews so they can appreciate what is happening to our team. It's fun being a Magic fan again.

JJ said 2 words that I think is why this team is clicking. Camaraderie and chemistry. I also liked hearing Hedo talk about the TEAM getting Hedo his triple double during the time out. Camaraderie and chemistry is something that can't be bought. I hope the naysayers on this forum watch these interviews so they can appreciate what is happening to our team. It's fun being a Magic fan again.

It certainly feels different after the trade. There's a different vibe coming from the guys, like the group before the trades had a fall-out, just wasn't clicking anymore and trust was lost. They had their fun and games, smiles and all that, but on the court it just felt... wrong. This team should never go 2-8 with two 4-game losing streaks, with one W against the Clips to keep it from a 9-game losing streak. Something was wrong.

That said, since English isn't my spoken language, "camaraderie" sounds like a name of a Swiss cheese or someting.

• Upvote 1

I think today we kick the living daylights out of them (in basketball terms). They have a win off the playing with only 7 guys off a back to back. Now our boys are locked, loaded. Not to mention the Magic have a new makeover.