Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Why Arenas played over Jameer in the 4th...

Says the Earl Clark fanboy. rofl

Many people believe I'm some sort of Earl Clark "hater", actually wincentsad.png

Many people believe I'm some sort of Earl Clark "hater", actually wincentsad.png

Pssshhhhh.

Come find me when people decide that you not only hate a player, but that your hate is so passionate that it could only be fueled by a deep-seated racism against his home country.

Then and only then will you be my hater equal, or "hatequal".

Pssshhhhh.

Come find me when people decide that you not only hate a player, but that your hate is so passionate that it could only be fueled by a deep-seated racism against his home country.

tumblr_lefszqdQgZ1qf8yek.gif

We are lucky to have two great point guards repping the same team. This is a luxury and it will come back to help us down the stretch. When one PG is having "one of those days", we have an exceptional substitution promptly awaiting at the scorer's table.

Pssshhhhh.

It's also worth noting, I guess, that hte same posters who called me racist when Hedo was here the last time are now on RealGM, calling me a gay submissive and insulting my family while complaining about an off-the-cuff joke I made in a RevTy thread like 3 years ago.

And still calling me racist, of course.

It's also worth noting, I guess, that hte same posters who called me racist when Hedo was here the last time are now on RealGM, calling me a gay submissive and insulting my family while complaining about an off-the-cuff joke I made in a RevTy thread like 3 years ago.

Wait, you are a racist on more than one forum? You are really branching out.

Wasn't there a thread posted recently with a link to a thread on RealGM singing the praises of how the mods run such a tight ship over there? Interesting.

Wait, you are a racist on more than one forum? You are really branching out.

Honestly, I'm deeply offended when people accuse me of a practice as abhorrent as racism.

I mean, yes, it's true that I hate all people from Turkey.

But that's just because I hate everyone.

Note: I can't believe that I have to explain this, but the above is what's known as "a joke".