Sign in to follow this  
Raven1

Stan better open his check book, it's coming!

Stan calls out the refs for putting a bulls eye on our man. I have to agree with him, Dwight gets hosed! Dwight says dam out of frustration about himself and gets Teed up, but Amare says bull**** and it's no problem. I'M REALLY GETTING SICK OF THESE ZEBRAS. THEY ARE TAKING THE JOY OUT OF THE GAME THROUGH OUT THE LEAGUE!! Stern doesn't care he's so arrogant.

After each call, Dwight should take out a Varejao mask, wear it, and start punching himself.

The precedent is pretty solid. He'll never be T'd again in his life.

That, or he can sign with the Lakers or Celtics. The franchises that are looked upon favorably by God*, in a spirit of absolute meritocracy, due to "their great ownership and management teams".

*David God

It's just like how Amare got a T for being excited about blocking a shot. It ties in neatly with the idea that Stern is trying to take the fun out of the NBA, which is just plain awful.

I understand techs when you start talking to refs and trying to change their mind but yelling when you do something, eh meh geh..

yep its going to cost stan big time and we all know when a player or a coach is right the league fines them.

it is a descrase especally when kobe can off swaering at the refs with no tech untill he carrys it on for a good 20-25 seconds before the whistle goes.

i really have to wonder how some of the owners can continue going on with thier franchises money really being wasted on such a corrupt league. Take cuban for example we all know that he is the most hated owner by the league and will never win a title whilst this current adminstration is in place.