Sign in to follow this  
chosen12

The other side of Gilbert aka Agent One Link!

This was a great great article! Please bump this up. All Magic fans need to read this article!!! Arenas has been dealt a bad hand by the media for sure ...

This was a great great article! Please bump this up. All Magic fans need to read this article!!! Arenas has been dealt a bad hand by the media for sure ...

I can only agree with you here! I really did not see this side of the guy! However I did hear about how he and his father lived out of their car in Cali!!!

So, reports of Arenas & J-Crit pointing guns at each other was bs? If that's the entire extent of what happened, seems stupid, but WAAAAAY overblown.

Was there ever any testimony taken to the affect that they pointed guns at each other? I think the most I found was "it was reported that" ?

I don't know that it was as much overblown KITNO, as it was just "DUM" haveing the darn things in the locker room!

He gave them (media) the story and if I can remember correctly, he denied what occured between the two. But this article really says that I read him(the person) wrong, I just thought the guy was a nuckle head!

I don't see any of the events being that crazy and outside of what happens from time to time in NBA locker rooms. However, ESPN and company ran with it, like they do with anything they can (like the Phil Jackson comments about playing on Christmas these days) and beat it to death so much that DC prosecutors had to take it up. Because, if they didn't, they would be seen as weak, or in the pockets of the rich, etc.

I don't see any of the events being that crazy and outside of what happens from time to time in NBA locker rooms. However, ESPN and company ran with it, like they do with anything they can (like the Phil Jackson comments about playing on Christmas these days) and beat it to death so much that DC prosecutors had to take it up. Because, if they didn't, they would be seen as weak, or in the pockets of the rich, etc.

Does Ruppert Murdock own stock in ESPN?

As usual WP, yes they as KITNO stated "WAAAAAAAAAAY overblown" !

Do you think by writing this article, they are attempting to make ammends?

So when are you running for office?

:bigparty:

A friend of mine from D.C. who works on occasion with the Wizards told me a little about this awhile back and said that Gilbert is not the quy that the press has made him out to be. I think this could turn out to be a win win situation for both the Magic and Gilbert.