Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

How are you feeling about the return of Hedo ????

Possible, but who do you think would take Hedo? We would probably have to give up JJ to make it happen, maybe Bass.

No idea, but I can't think two more years of Hedo & Arenas are going to appeal to D12 in the summer of 2012. I'm really dumbfounded that Otiz would make deals that decrease the flexibility of this roster moving forward.

No idea, but I can't think two more years of Hedo & Arenas are going to appeal to D12 in the summer of 2012. I'm really dumbfounded that Otiz would make deals that decrease the flexibility of this roster moving forward.

At least Hedo's contract is up then, right?

Not saying either team would do this trade, but we still could pull off a trade with Denver for Melo with a package of Nelson, Bass, Q and possibly a pick. (I have my doubts about Nelson and Arenas co-existing).

At least Hedo's contract is up then, right?

What I'm saying is that D12's contract is up after 2011-2012...Magic will have Hedo & Arenas on books through 2013-2014 or 2 more seasons, plus need to address J-Rich this offseason.

If they can parlay them into the next generation, great, but that was the plan with Lewis & VC. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but I don't see Hedo, J-Rich, & Arenas as THE solution. I hope I'm proven wrong, but this situation is looking more like the past two seasons in Cleveland.

What I'm saying is that D12's contract is up after 2011-2012...Magic will have Hedo & Arenas on books through 2013-2014 or 2 more seasons, plus need to address J-Rich this offseason.

If they can parlay them into the next generation, great, but that was the plan with Lewis & VC. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but I don't see Hedo, J-Rich, & Arenas as THE solution. I hope I'm proven wrong, but this situation is looking more like the past two seasons in Cleveland.

Yeah, I thought Hedo's was up when Dwight is up for some reason.

I Hedo.... Have.... RETURNED !!!!!!!!!

Hedo know you miss Hedo.....

You miss Hedo's combination of driving and frailing at the same time......

You miss Hedo's ball passing to the crowd......

You miss Hedo's "Turko-Flu"......

But you miss no longer.... For Hedo has the remedy for your Hedo withdrawals.

"He had a name, and it was Hedo"