Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

How important is a healthy V.C. to the Magic's success?

I think the only people surprised at Carter's dismal performance is 'howardisabeast'.

I'm pretty sure everyone else expected it.

i dont even know why im answering this, but i will. 1. if a person has an off game does that make them a bad player? 2. if a person is in foul trouble does that make them a bad player? 3. if vince carter is not the focal point of our offense then why do we cry when he has a bad game. 4. how many games has vince missed this year? 5. how did vince play against the elite teams last year[ not boston in the playoffs]? 6 if he was not afraid of teams prior to orlando, then why should he be now? 7. if he only shot the ball 6 times last night, did he hurt our offense? go to the sentinel and look at orlando's best lineups.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

i dont even know why im answering this, but i will. 1. if a person has an off game does that make them a bad player? 2. if a person is in foul trouble does that make them a bad player? 3. if vince carter is not the focal point of our offense then why do we cry when he has a bad game. 4. how many games has vince missed this year? 5. how did vince play against the elite teams last year[ not boston in the playoffs]? 6 if he was not afraid of teams prior to orlando, then why should he be now? 7. if he only shot the ball 6 times last night, did he hurt our offense? go to the sentinel and look at orlando's best lineups.

You do have a point, but they also have.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

VC is not the answer, the team as is will NOT win a championship

who cares if hes injured or not hes not gonna help us out in any way whatsoever

- VC is not the answer, yes, and we learned that the hard way last year.

- How do you know that this team cannot win a championship? The season has barely begun and we just lost to one of the best teams at the moment in the league...no need to get upset just yet. However, we do need better performances from a certain backup PG.

- I care if VC is injured, and we benefit from his play every time he's on the court. He may not be on the court all that often, but he puts up production...we need that because our bench has been lacking lately.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Vince Carter received an MRI on his injured left knee Tuesday afternoon, and the exam revealed no significant damage, an Orlando Magic team spokesman said moments ago.

Carter’s injury is being called a sprain.

He could play Wednesday night against the Miami Heat. He’ll be a gametime decision.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2010/11/vince-carter-has-no-significant-knee-damage-could-play-vs-heat.html

• Upvote 1

He isn't faking this. He's in a lot of pain. This isn't some way of getting out of playing. This team needs a healthy VC. Besides Meer he is one of most versatile scorers. You also don't want lose trade value which would happen if he had a serious injury in case a blockbuster deal did in fact present itself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1