Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Injury Updates: Monday vs. Hawks

One day people are going to be at Vince's funeral and he is going to casually stroll out of his casket 10 minutes into the service and show up to work the next day.

vince-carter-306.jpg

Good one lol

Well I'm glad to see Vince is back (I know, I do rip on him alot but I am glad to see he's OK).

Time to go bird huntin' yeeeeeeeeeehaw!

• Upvote 2

This was the first time that I can remember that I was actually scared for Vince, it looked serious and we could see that he wasn't wincing. Glad he's playing, hope this improves the morale of himself and the whole team.

Let's go Magic!!

I can't believe it, I thought for sure he was going to at least miss a game. It's either he's a tough sob and is playing through pain or he totally sold me on that dive into the floor last game. I'd limit his minutes tonight, we have the rest of the season ahead of us. Hopefully he puts up a good performance GO MAGIC

No reruns please. Those mop up boys better get there job done. They already killed someone on our team before "Ariza" with that mess in the past.

Didn't VC try to "tough it out" last January?

Yeah, he did. I think he should get some rest if he's hurt, but he knows people will bash him if he does.

On Jameer's fantasy profile it said that SVG hopes that he's back for Wednesday's game, although Friday may be a little more optimistic.

I think we'll split these next two games against ATL & Utah.. although Utah's had a couple of bad early losses.

On Jameer's fantasy profile it said that SVG hopes that he's back for Wednesday's game, although Friday may be a little more optimistic.

I think we'll split these next two games against ATL & Utah.. although Utah's had a couple of bad early losses.

I'm not so sure. If Vince is playing and he plays anything like he has so far this season, I could definitely see us winning both games. Especially with Howard averaging over 20 ppg. Maybe it's just my optimistic side coming out though.