Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

KGs cancer “Disses”

Dude has a disease. He is the posterboy of his disease. Why would KG say something like that?

According to KG, he actually said Charlie V was "cancerous to his team and the league"

even so, Charlie V doesn't have cancer and saying he looked like he had it wouldn't be a disrespect to other cancer patients but just to Charlie V himself.

And why he would say it? Because it's KG and as far as I've followed the NBA he has always been a loud-mouthed idiot who has always talked a lot of sh*t and said absurd things about several different people. He's the guy that barks.

Oh, and I'm just saying those things to answer to your "why would he do this" question, I'm not trying to excuse his behavior in any way.

According to KG, he actually said Charlie V was "cancerous to his team and the league"

I don't buy it. The word "cancerous" seems far too eloquent for KG, and I'm pretty sure he threw some profanity in between.

• Upvote 1

Dude tried to break Dwights arm last year......TWICE on the same play. **** HIM

Your right. **** him.

I don't buy it. The word "cancerous" seems far too eloquent for KG, and I'm pretty sure he threw some profanity in between.

He probably said 'YOU A F*CKIN CANCER V BARK BARK BARK'

I believe KG on this one. CV sucks.

First, what you think about CV has no bearing on this.

Second, think about this, put yourself there on the sidelines, middle of the second half, Boston out in front, KG acting like KG, talking trash, do you honestly believe he looked to CV and said "You, good sir, are cancerous to this team, and to this league" (you have to imagine KG wearing a top hat and monocle when saying this), or is it more likely that he was talking trash with CV, CV said something back, and KG said "**** you look like a cancer patient".

Given all the examples of KG's behavior in the past (and removing my attempt at humor), which one is the more likely scenario?

Most people know the condition CV has but KG is probably too dumb to know the difference. He said it and it's seems par for the course now. As far as the statement KG made....lol.....c'mon son. Have fun at the next NBA Cares hospital visit.

• Upvote 1

Sad thing is I bet Charlie Villanueva is the one who comes out on the bad end of this because people believe everything they read. For anyone's who's actually seen Garnett play and/or watched his postgame interviews, they know it went down more like what Charlie initially said. If you look at KG's "statement" he released after the game, it was clearly written by a PR person because there's no way some of the words in it would ever come out of his mouth. See his statement below, and I'll highlight the ones he wouldn't say, much less be able to pronounce:

“I am aware there was a major miscommunication regarding something I said on the court last night. My comment to Charlie Villanueva was in fact ‘You are cancerous to your team and our league.’ I would never be insensitive to the brave struggle that cancer patients endure. I have lost loved ones to this deadly disease and have a family member currently undergoing treatment. I would never say anything that distasteful. The game of life is far bigger than the game of basketball.”

Well this became even more entertaining.

"During his weekly call-in to Boston sports radio station WEEI, Ainge called Villanueva a self-promoter and said his accusations were "ludicrous."

"There's one thing that I know for sure, and it's that KG would not offend cancer patients," Ainge said. "That makes no sense. It makes no sense on a lot of fronts. Not only is he experiencing it in his own family, but that's just not something I've ever heard -- in 30 years -- ever say, in trash talking. What is logical in a trash talking situation for a player to say to another player, 'You have cancer' or 'You are cancer'?"

Spin Dr. Ainge

Charlie is self promoting by calling out one of the most popular players in the league? KG couldn't have said it because he has people in his own family that have cancer? Kinda like he couldn't have said we are gonna bully these (insert slur here) when he was playing us because he is black?

My favorite part of that quote is Ainge questioning the logic of trash talking by telling someone they have cancer, as if KG were delivering a diagnosis to CV. Umm that isn't what CV is saying Danny. Let me ask you this, is it more likely that KG (a known punk), said you are a cancer to your team and the league or that he called a guy with no hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, or any other facial hair of any sort a cancer patient? Again, do they really think the rest of the world is that stupid?