Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

KGs cancer “Disses”

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/21082/kevin-garnetts-cancerous-commentary What u guys think of this. I for one have a grandma and an aunt with breast cancer. I know KG wears his emotions on his sleeve but you gotta watch what you say sometimes KG. If this gets more public “people” might make a big deal out of it.

PS I highly doubt KGs excuse that he said CV was “cancerous to the team and league” that just doesnt sound like someone would say as a diss. Given how KG sht talks and acts like an animal on the court at times, theres little doubt KG said CV looks like a cancer patient, that just seems like something KG would say to someone without really thinking deeply about it.

This made my blood boil when I read about it.

1. He's trash talking when Det was already getting killed, what is the point?

2. Since moving from Minny he's been an azz and the world excuses it because "KG is intense"

How about he just shuts his punk mouth and plays the game.

• Upvote 1

I believe KG on this one. CV sucks.

If he meant something else, I would still forgive him. when you are hot and playing basketball, you tend to say stuff you don't really mean.

This coming from a person that dislikes KG.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

KG is an ass and is all talk, that's just who he is. He's just being KG. The whole getting offended thing is just ridiculous. He's not making fun of people with cancer, he's making fun of Charlie V.

It's the same thing when people get an outrage when others get called "retarded". It's not like retarded people are being made fun of.

KG wasn't politically correct in a game of basketball. Bawwww

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dude tried to break Dwights arm last year......TWICE on the same play. **** HIM

And he failed....I'm sure Dwight is friends with him even after that play!

I believe KG on this one. CV sucks.

If he meant something else, I would still forgive him. when you are hot and playing basketball, you tend to say stuff you don't really mean.

This coming from a person that dislikes KG.

You really sound like an idiot defending this. Keep it up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

KG is an ass and is all talk, that's just who he is. He's just being KG. The whole getting offended thing is just ridiculous. He's not making fun of people with cancer, he's making fun of Charlie V.

It's the same thing when people get an outrage when others get called "retarded". It's not like retarded people are being made fun of.

KG wasn't politically correct in a game of basketball. Bawwww

Dude has a disease. He is the posterboy of his disease. Why would KG say something like that?