Sign in to follow this  
Magician09

NBA Elite 11 Cancelled

EA Sports will always be number 2 in b-ball and soccer.

IDK about soccer, most people I know play FIFA. PES may have better gameplay but I think EA's title has a bigger consumer base.

And a big LOL at the NBA Live/Elite Series, ever since 2K came out with NBA 2K9, their franchise has suffered big time

IDK about soccer, most people I know play FIFA. PES may have better gameplay but I think EA's title has a bigger consumer base.

And a big LOL at the NBA Live/Elite Series, ever since 2K came out with NBA 2K9, their franchise has suffered big time

I'll be honest, I was a live fan before 2k9 but as soon as I started playing that, I never looked back. Much much better than the live series. That was too arcadey. Ended up getting basically the entire starting lineups to average quadruple doubles which is just absurd. 2K series holds a much better challenge.

On the soccer (actually football, but whatever) note, EA definitely have the advantage. They lost it a bit during pes 3-4 but since that era, they've easily been the most successful here anyway (UK). Its mainly the whole licensing thing, because having weird names is just a pain at times. If PES solved this, I can see them becoming much more competitive again, due to it being just a nicer and more flowing game to play. The differences arent that big anymore though, and definitely not as noticable as the BBall games.

what a complete bunch of ......................

i brought 2k11 and hated it so i took it back waiting for this game and they do this.

EA better bring out a really good 2012 version or they will lose the basketball market forever.

Thats really disappointing because I was really looking forward to Elite. I'd seen the videos they posted about how they were redoing all of the controls and shots for the players to where it was more realistic. It seemed like it was gonna be good.

Maybe they'll come out with a 2011-2012 game by the beginning of 2011-2012 season.