Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Howard needs help (Ken Berger, CBS Sports)

Well now we all know what your agenda will be for this season. I look forward to dozens of unrelated articles being twisted to support your opinions on the subject.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The article is correct... I mean we have seen this team play the exact same way for 3yrs... And obviously it doesn't always work.... And often... We get shut down....

Vince Carter was brought in to hopefully have something left.... Besides his medical record. And Vince just isn't the answer....

We have the 100million dollar man in Lewis.... But he isn't the answer either...

Dwight is a great center... And if you pair a great center with a good scorer... You get Championships... Shaq/Kobe.... Duncan/Manu.... Shaq/wade... Gasol/Kobe.... Etc.

Vince is on time clock... Either get good and consistent before the trade deadline... Or move your restaurant to another state...

I don't think we can go another full season with the same story, hoping for a new ending.

• Upvote 5

I wonder whats Ken's source for this piece of information

It is no wonder that Howard quietly put together a wish list of players he wanted Orlando to acquire during the summer. At the top of it was Chris Paul, who is staying in New Orleans for now, and Carlos Boozer, who went to Chicago. Howard will say all the right things and lash out in a losing locker room for as long as it takes. But on this night, the first important test for Orlando since the debacle against the Celtics, he was all alone.

Lol ...

Whether or not you like Junkie's posts, SVG himself ripped our team. Berger is a good reporter, too, imo. I'm glad I read it.

While I want to believe the Magic can go all the way, I think our team has obvious issues. Still, go Magic!

• Upvote 3

Lol ...

Whether or not you like Junkie's posts, SVG himself ripped our team. Berger is a good reporter, too, imo. I'm glad I read it.

While I want to believe the Magic can go all the way, I think our team has obvious issues. Still, go Magic!

The fact that it was written an hour or two after the game was over is what's bothering me. . . I can take that about as seriously as a knee jerk reaction from the board when the team loses a game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The fact that it was written an hour or two after the game was over is what's bothering me. . . I can take that about as seriously as a knee jerk reaction from the board when the team loses a game.

I hear you. However, this is no new problem for this team. It flared itself throughout last year, too. Berger is a highly respected reporter and Stan is our coach. This year should be interesting.

• Upvote 1

WP, you so dirty!

The funny thing is I was a BJ fan back in 07 or so. Guy was a consistent poster that had quality shots. However, these days he is useless. It's truly sad. Hints, I envision him like the angry old man above; mad that the world is passing him by.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1