Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez66

The official "Season isn't over after one game" thread

Curran sounds like a *****ing stupid last name if thats what it is.

The stupidity contained in this sentence alone almost left me paralyzed from the waist down.

dude my name is Nick Maloof. Stop calling me Chris Curran. Curran sounds like a *****ing stupid last name if thats what it is. I know his comment about Carter trading to Hornets was sarcastic and a joke. I was kidding. I can be sarcastic too you know.

Who is this guy?

We'll get through this fellas, yes Vince and Rashard both had awful games but they will make it up to us. It was just our second game off the season that means 80 more games left of fun and excitement

Most definitely not referring to you....your topic was timely and appropriate.

I was referring to KandiKane comments after Junkie's comments.

Ball Junkie is the most negative poster on here. Everytime I read a post from him he wants to rip the team apart. I do not believe he is a real Magic fan... And I will continue to post my oppinion on his negative posts as long as I have to read that crap

• Upvote 1

We must face Heat again 3 time in this season.. we have time to pay back!

Loss is loss.. better luck next time!

Ha-Ha-Ha...Sorry to disappoint you, KandiKane, but I'm not Brian Schmitz...as for the article everyone hear needs to read it...because it's the truth...I'll even add something for the people on this thread that are making excuses for the Magic...especially the excuse of playing a back-to-back.

The Heat were playing their 3rd game in 4 nights...the Magic had a laugher against the Wiz...no one on the roster played more than 25 ish minutes...the flight from Orlando to Miami takes what...40 minutes???...the Magic certainly shouldn't have been tired.

I could go on...I'm sure you get the point...Maybe Otis should have shut his mouth instead of publically criticizing Lebron about piggybacking with others or something like that???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4