Sign in to follow this  
Shock Phantom

Orlando @ Miami 10/29 7:30 PM on ESPN

Although Carter may be hurt I wish he would toughen up and play through some of the aches and pains...anytime someone blows on the guy he takes a seat. Its early in the season I know but I just like my team to show a little fight.

I'd have to agree with this and add, especially tonight on a game like this, although it's not a playoff game it still means **** loads to onlookers and fans alike.

On a personal note I'm starting to realize how the Wizards fans felt last night.

the guy who makes the most money on the court is playing like h*t sheat.

ps: it's sweet lew

MA

This is really a miserable 1st real game for us. I don't count Washington... this is a team (Heat) we will see likely in the playoffs. VC and Lewis are non-existant... can't win without them.

Our offense looks bad tonight because once some of our starters had a tough start, Stan likes to let them sit for a long time. Kobe had an awful shooting night in the finals but he played a lot of minutes. I think Vince, Shard need to be on the floor, especially when the entire team played horribly.

Anybody who thinks brandon bass should not be on this team and possibly even be a starter needs to open their eyes and realize he might be the only guy who has showed up tonight besides dwight. We can not rely on our three point shot against great defensive teams. We have to rely on rebounding and brandon bass brings that in BIG games. I'm tired of people bringing up stats of last year when 98% of the NBA are bad defensive teams. LA,boston,miami are the only teams where we should even consider bringing out stats for games. We can beat any team who does not play us straight up. Brandon Bass has proven himself in big time games against boston albeit very late into the series and now against the heat. Ryan Anderson has only shown he can chuck the ball against Sub-par teams and did absolutely nothing in the boston series last year. Stop hating on bass.

I'd have to agree with this and add, especially tonight on a game like this, although it's not a playoff game it still means **** loads to onlookers and fans alike.

On a personal note I'm starting to realize how the Wizards fans felt last night.

yea, and i'm feeling sorry for our guys over there as well , they are really getting a ear-full from the Heat fans -sigh-